07 April 2009

almost.

i have been spending a few years now actively cultivating enjoyment of moments without expectations, but today i feel like regressing because i am very excited about some almosts.

number 1: it is almost a full moon.  and no matter how crazy the energy around me gets, full moon energy never ceases to tickle and delight me.

number 2: it is almost time for wednesday night social.  my new and lovely friends emily, sara, and sabrina host this gathering of creative minds.  i feel lucky to be a part of this.

number 3: it is almost the day that my mom was born 58 years ago.

number 4: it is almost thursday and thursday is school day.

.................................................................................................................

as i write, i realize that there are many many more things to write and that makes me happy.

No comments: